Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog ! I am so happy to announce that I am now a StampinUp demostrator ! I know everyone loves SU they have excelent quailty and are reasonably priced to boot ! So if your are in the market, for new crafting supplies, or if you just need to refill suplies you already have, please feel free to visit my online ordering site ! Here is a direct link or you can use the Stampin Up Button link to your right to take you there
BIG CRAFTY HUGS, JANIE

3 comments:

  1. Dear Janie, best of luck to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I placed a order Janie, congrats on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so very much ! It is awesome haveing such great friends ! Thanks for ordering Deb !!!
    HUGS,JANIE

    ReplyDelete